Cancellation & Refund PolicyAugust 8, 2022 2023-05-16 7:22
Cancellation & Refund Policy
If a student wishes to cancel his or her enrollment either prior to or after classes has begun, he or she must notify in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail or by termination to Birchwood University. The cancellation shall be effective on the date the notice is postmarked.
- Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail, by termination or can be effective the last date of attendance by the student or date of written notice received.
- A full refund will be given if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within 3 working days of signing the enrollment agreement and making the first payment.
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day, but before the first class, results in a refund of all monies paid, except for the registration fee. (Not to exceed $150.00)
- The drop/add period is the first week of classes. There will be a refund of all tuition and fees except registration fee if the student withdraws on or during the drop/add week. No refunds will be made after the drop/add week.
- Termination Date: When calculating reimbursement for a student, the last date the student was actually present is included in the calculation.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of completion of student registration or receipt of cancellation notice.