Master of Business AdministrationAugust 8, 2022 2023-06-06 5:38
Master of Business Administration
The Changing Business Landscape
The pace of change we are witnessing today is unlike anything we have seen in recent history.
$ 18.59 B
Why choose an MBA from Birchwood University?
A Master of Business Administration degree qualifies you for a wide range of professional opportunities in international and multinational corporations. Graduates can work in leading companies, the public sector, international banks, and companies with subsidiaries abroad. Most employers offer attractive salary packages. Tasks assigned to professionals include managing projects related to international business. The business sector offers a very wide range of career opportunities for management graduates with different specializations.
Consultancy is another remunerative career for international business professionals. International business consultants are responsible for various aspects of business development and market intelligence for international companies. Graduates of our MBA program can serve as Country Managers on behalf of overseas companies. A country manager's job is to direct operations in a particular region or country, develop the business, and increase the profitability of the company.
General Admission Requirements
Additional Admission Requirements For MBA
Admission Decisions & Process
We evaluate candidates based on their educational background, professional performance, consideration, and openness to applications. Ultimately, we are looking for ambitious young professionals with potential for leadership in our business.
Entry Documents Verification
Final Committee Decision
Admission Application and Graduation Requirements
Application For Admission
Need to earn a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
Meet satisfactory academic progress.
Fulfill all monetary obligations.
MBA Course - Key Highlights
Earn a globally recognized online master’s degree equally credible as offline.
- Exhibit the professional skills necessary to communicate effectively, thoughtfully, and compassionately within the business management field.
- Develop competencies to integrate the knowledge of business, and technology, to arrive at innovative solutions to inherent organizational problems.
- Develop competencies to work in multicultural organizations exposed to a globalized workplace.
- Engage in ethical collaborative decision-making while using a shared vision.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop, analyze and communicate empirical scholarly work.
- Develop competencies of an effective leader and resource to the field.
Additional Information for MBA Program