Master of Science in Cyber SecurityAugust 8, 2022 2023-06-06 5:54
Master of Science in Cyber Security
The Cyber Security Landscape
Why choose a Master of Science in Cyber Security
General Admission Requirements
Additional Admission Requirements for the Master of Science in Cyber Security:
Admission Decisions & Process
We evaluate candidates on their academic background, career accomplishments and the thoughtfulness, and candor within their application. Ultimately, we look for driven, early-career professionals with business leadership potential.
Entry Documents Verification
Final Committee Decision
Admission Application & Graduation Requirements
Application For Admission
Master of Science in Cyber Security Course - Key Highlights
Earn a globally recognized online master’s degree equally credible as offline.
- Apply the necessary skills to protect a network or system from hacking.
- Apply theoretical knowledge in real-life scenarios and perform hacking on different devices.
- Effectively use the skills to perform ethical hacking.
- Be proficient in different techniques used by the attackers to gain access to any device.
- Be proficient in the countermeasures for different techniques of hacking.
- Be proficient in analyzing and detecting security threats to an organization's computing systems.
- Be proficient in applying security principles and practices to maintain operations of computing systems in the presence of risks and threats.
- Effectively communicate across all levels of the organization to convey complex technical matters.
- Recognize professional responsibility to make informed decisions on computing practices based on legal and ethical principles.
Additional Information for Master of Science in Cyber Security Program.