Tuition & FeesAugust 8, 2022 2023-06-06 7:06
Tuition & Fees
|Master of Science in Data Science||$325.00||$11,700.00|
|Master of Science in Cyber Security||$325.00||$11,700.00|
|Master of Business Administration||$325.00||$14,625.00|
|Other Applicable Fees|
|Registration Fee (non-refundable as per the refund policy)||$150.00|
|Course Re-Entry (additional tuition fee may apply)||$35.00|
|Per Transfer Credit Accepted||$150.00|
|Official Transcript (first one is free)||$25.00|
|Late Payment Fee||$35.00|
|Withdrawal Processing Fee||$35.00|
* Textbook(s) must be purchased by students separately and are not included in the course tuition, a reasonable $1,200 to $1,700 for the master’s programs. * Student must allow two weeks for processing receipts which are requested to be sent by mail or fax. * Types of Payment: Visa, MasterCard, Bank Wire, Check or PayPal. * Tuition is subject to change.
* Full payment at the time of signing the embroilment agreement. * Registration fee at the time of signing the enrollment agreement with the balance paid before starting date. * Registration fee at the time of signing the enrollment agreement with the balance paid before graduation by a payment plan.
Grants For Students
Grants are made to support a student's education. This "gift money" does not need to be repaid. Grants are from within as well as from outside civic private organizations and foundations based on student academic interests, financial hardships, outstanding academic record, or parents'/self-employment. Application Deadlines: ▪ July 15th for Fall Entry ▪ December 15th for Spring entry
Types of Grants Available to Students
Cyber Technology Scholarship The university offers students institutional grants based on financial need and availability of funds. To qualify for the grant, students must submit proof of income for the most recent calendar year. This income-based scholarship is awarded to students on an annual basis to assist with the acquisition of technological resources (computer, laptop, software, etc.) for $700 and must be renewed annually by way of application. Eligible students must demonstrate financial need and maintain a 3.0 or highergrade point average. The student must also submit an essay on how the funds will assist with the completion of their degree.
Grant Application Process
Many students find it helpful to discuss their situation with one of our agents to plan and arrange funding for their education through one or more applicable grants. The process is as follows: 1 Go to the University Website and download the grant application. 2 Fill out truthfully your application and attach proof of eligibility and any other documentation that can help verify your credentials. 3. Within 2 weeks, the university reviews your application and responds with a decision or requests further documentation. 4. Students will be informed through email and must agree by signing on the grant approval letter within 5 business days, failure to return your approval automatically transfers the offer to the next applicant on the waiting list.
Grant Withdrawal and Re-entry Policy
Grant recipients who decide to withdraw from the university will forfeit any un-disbursed Grant funds earned before their withdrawal. If the students re-enter a program, he/she should re-apply for the Grant.
University’s Payment Plans and Financial Assistance
For all students who prefer to pay out of pocket, there are several payment plans available. Payment plans are discussed during meetings where the student is evaluated, privately and impartially, to determine the dollar amount that they and their family can be expected to contribute to their education. This amount is then compared to the associated cost of education, including tuition, fees, housing, meals, transportation, certain living expenses, books, and supplies. Payment arrangements must be made before the start of the term/semester. This means that students on a tuition payment plan must make their first payment before the term begins. The University does not charge interest rates on its payment plan.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
If a student wishes to cancel his or her enrollment either prior to or after classes has begun, he or she must notify in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail or by termination to Birchwood University. The cancellation shall be effective on the date the notice is postmarked.
- Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail, by termination, or can be effective on the last date of attendance by the student or the date of written notice received.
- All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making the initial payment.
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day, but before the first class, results in a refund of all monies paid, except for the registration fee. (Not to exceed $150.00)
- The drop/add period is the first week of classes. There will be a refund of all tuition and fees except the registration fee if the student withdraws on or during the drop/add week. There will be no refund after the drop/add week.
- Termination Date: In calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of student enrollment or receipt of Cancellation Notice from the student.